Dear Diatery suplement sellers! We are the solution for your amazon problem!
What Amazon needs for a change with this new requirement is you need to prove the ingredients in your product are matching your claim on the label.
In order to achieve this, there are 2 ways for a laboratory:
1) Identification CoA that your ingredient is tested by PCR ,
and if not possible;
2) A CoA by input, from an accredited laboratory who can form an input CoA for you with the information you provide including production details.
Fortunately we can do both!
amazon, dietary supplement, laboratory, test, by input, QBI, ingredient testing
We need you to supply:
• Finished Product Specification (a detailed description of the product, all the requirements related to the production process as well as technical and functional aspects of the product)
• Batch Records (Blending Discharge, Blending Discharge Table and Blending Yields) – that means your production charts that you keep when producing.
· Input weights of each ingredient + run total weight must be clearly visible.
· Serving size (fill weights) clearly visible
• Picture of product (Lot # and Supplement Table) – thats we have already
• Deviation documentation (if applicable)
• Manufacture + Expiration date (if applicable)
• Name of Product and active compounds to appear EXACTLY as it should on COA.